Dr. Dominick Tomasino opened his first practice, Total Health Chiropractic, in 1996 and it has been successful ever since. This clinic offers the latest in technology and traditional chiropractic treatment such as fittings, spinal decompression therapy, massage therapy, and other services to help people feel better. “We want our patients to know that they are not just another number,” explains Dr. Tomasino expressed his motivation for opening this practice. Dr. Dominick Tomasino couldn’t have dreamed that his small clinic in Chattanooga would one day expand to nine locations.
Born and raised in New York, Dr. Tomasino completed his BA in Nutrition and PhD in Chiropractic from Life University in Marietta, Georgia to pursue his passion for health and wellness. After graduating with a PhD in Chiropractic, he opened his first private practice in Chattanooga to expand his work to offer non-surgical solutions to Tennessee people while helping them on their journey to holistic healing.
Almost three decades later, Dr. Tomasino and his team made Atlas Total Health one of the most trusted providers of advanced integrative medical services and care in the region. Dr. Tomasino’s initial practice in Chattanooga was so successful that he now has six clinics in the Chattanooga area, two clinics in Northern Georgia, and one clinic in Morrow, Georgia.
Today, Dr. Tomasino in Chattanooga, Northern Georgia, and Morrow, Georgia, contribute to the health and wellbeing of the people in these areas. Dr. Tomasino’s vision was to create a one-stop-shop for all of his patients’ health and wellness needs, from treating car accident injuries to managing chronic health conditions, controlling weight and more. The clinic’s services include physical rehabilitation, trigger point injections, weight loss assistance, recovery from car accidents, and assistance with chronic fatigue, stress, anxiety, and other common disorders affecting the mind and body.
“Our name says it all: we want you to move better, feel better and achieve complete health,” said Tomasino. “We are so grateful to our great patients for the role they have played in our success in promoting health and wellbeing in the states of Tennessee and Georgia.” While actively serving as CEO of Atlas Total Health, Tomasino continues his pursuit Continue to pursue holistic health and wellbeing through regular treatments, healthy eating, and exercise.
Atlas Total Health Chiropractic has provided chiropractic care in southeast Tennessee and northern Georgia for over 27 years. We are here to help our patients live their lives to the full. Atlas Total Health was founded in 1996. We now have 9 locations so you can choose a location that suits you best. We offer:
Prenatal and Pediatric Chiropractic Adjustments.
- Personal Injury Treatment.
- Rehabilitation therapy for occupational accidents.
Let us be your choice for chiropractic care! We are committed to making everyone feel better and BE better. We strive to be the best and provide the best care at affordable prices for the best results! We have locations in Dalton, GA, Morrow, Georgia, and East Ridge, Shallowford Rd, Hwy 153 at Hixson, Highway58, and St. Elmo. Atlas Total Health Chiropractic believes in treating the whole person, rather than just the symptoms of a problem or injury. Our professional staff has determined that by working closely with the patent to define a holistic health approach to their care, we can provide them with the greatest possible pain relief, even with personal injury.
Some of the many benefits of using chiropractic services for personal injury include:
- An aligned spine allows the body systems to flow without interruption and promotes healing.
- Swelling in injured areas is reduced because the body is aligned and appropriate physical therapies have been used.
- Reduction or elimination of pain in the neck and back area caused by vibrations or shocks during the accident.
- Relief from headaches and accompanying symptoms such as nausea.
- Chiropractic Restores movement in the affected areas of the body.
- It helps reduce general inflammation in the body without the use of strong drugs.
- It offers permanent relief without the need for invasive surgery.
- Almost instant physical relief from pain in all areas of the body.
Sometimes the pain persists and cannot be relieved quickly. It is very natural for you to be worried, sad, or afraid when you are in pain. Here are some suggestions for dealing with persistent pain:
- Focus on improving your day-to-day function rather than stopping the pain entirely.
- Accept that your pain may not go away and that it may flare up. Talk your way through these times.
- Find out as much as you can about your condition so as not to unnecessarily worry about the pain.
- Get support from family and friends. Let them know what help you need; Find ways to keep in touch.
- Take steps to prevent or relieve depression by any means that work for you, including talking to friends or professionals.
- Don’t increase your pain medication without talking to your doctor or pharmacist first. Increasing your dose may not relieve your pain and may harm you.
- Consult a chiropractor if the pain attacks.
One of the best things about chiropractic adjustments is that they are a completely drug-free way to naturally heal the body. The Tennessee Chiropractic Adjustment Doctor will provide you with benefits that will help improve problems such as: Naturally.
- Back pain
- a headache
- Regularity of bowel movements
- Improved mental clarity.
- Ear infection
- Neck pain
Many people attend the best chiropractic facility in Tennessee, Georgia because they are in pain, have poor posture, and are looking for injury prevention or pain relief. Not only will they write you a prescription, they’ll also educate you about the benefits of chiropractic adjustment so you can, in turn, educate others.
- It improves joint mobility, function and health.
- It causes tight muscles to lose and the muscles become tense and the contractility of the muscle is improved.
- Reduces the degeneration of the joints and connective tissue.
- Reduces the ongoing inflammatory process associated with the subluxations.
- Improves circulation, removes stagnant blood and brings in new blood.
- Accelerates the recovery process.
- Improves the functioning of the nervous system and the ability of the individual nerve to transmit nerve impulses more efficiently.
Company Name: Atlas of overall health
Interlocutor: Susan Caulder
E-mail: Send e-mail
Country: United States
Tennessee Chiropractor explains what it takes to run a successful practice is republished from ACC Blog
from American Chiropractors Directory and News – Feed https://www.americanchiropractors.org/chiropractic-adjustment/tennessee-chiropractor-explains-what-it-takes-to-run-a-successful-practice/